Assignment and Publication Agreement
This Assignment and Publication Agreement confirms your rights and responsibilities when submitting Content to NPNP Media. Please read it completely and carefully.
1. Content Guidelines:
Please do not submit Content containing any of the following:
- a.Pornography or sexually explicit content
- b.The depiction of illegal activities
- c.Material to which you do not own the copyright, or have the necessary permissions and/or licenses to upload/submit.
2. Use of your Content:
You are solely responsible for your Content, and the consequences of submitting and publishing your content to the internet via the Publisher. You retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting your Content, you confirm, represent, and warrant that:
- a.You are over 18 years of age
- b.You own or have legally obtained the necessary licenses, rights, and permissions to use all patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, and/or other proprietary rights in and to any and all Content you upload and/or submit to the Publisher.
- c.You hereby grant Publisher an exclusive, worldwide, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and publicly perform the Content in connection with the Publisher's (and its successors' and affiliates') business in perpetuity; including, without limitation, the promotion of the Publisher in any media formats and through any medium.
- d."Content" includes all forms of copyrightable works, including video, audio-visual works and recordings, sound recordings and music, musical compositions including lyrics, photographs (including bursts), drawings, graphics, artwork, literary material, writings (including electronic, texts, snaps, etc.), designs, inventions, ideas, concepts, pitches, and other intellectual property rights thereto, as well as all original materials created by You which are incorporated therein, also including, character characterizations, Your and/or other persons' names, likenesses, voices, usernames, profiles, actions, appearances, performances and/or other biographical information or material, and/or other similar materials that are submitted, posted, uploaded, displayed, distributed, communicated to us, or otherwise provided to us.
- e.Any and all Content you upload and/or submit to the Publisher will not contain any third-party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights, unless you have obtained all necessary licenses and permissions from the rightful owner of the material, or are otherwise legally entitled to submit the Content to the Service, and to grant Publisher all the licenses and rights granted within the entirety of the Agreement.
- f.Publisher does not endorse any Content, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein. Publisher explicitly disclaims any and all liability in connection with the Content. You understand and acknowledge that Publisher does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to your Content.
- g.You give the Publisher permission to publish the Content on any Social media website or platform as it thinks fit. The Submitter will be entitled to the advertisement revenue in accordance to clause 4 of this agreement.
To the extent permitted by all applicable laws, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Publisher, its officers, directors, employees, associates, and agents, from any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from:
- a.your use of and access to the Publisher;
- b.your violation of any term of this Agreement;
- c.your violation of any third-party rights, including without limitation any copyrights, intellectual property rights, or privacy rights; or
- d.any claim that your Content caused damage to a third-party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive this Agreement.
The Publisher agrees to compensate the Submitter by paying 20% of the revenue generated by the Content over various platforms and deals. The Submitter acknowledges that the payments will only be released when Submitter's earnings reach a minimum amount of USD $50.
This Agreement shall, by mutual consent of the parties, remain in force perpetually until it is mutually terminated by both the parties.
The jurisdiction for this Agreement is the appropriate courts of the territory where the Publisher normally resides or where Publisher's place of business is located. Any disputes arising from the execution of, or in connection with, this Contract shall be settled through amicable consultation between the Parties. In the event that a settlement cannot be reached through consultation, the disputes shall be submitted to the submitted to single arbitrator appointed solely by Publisher. The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the arbitration procedures of the Arbitration Association of appropriate jurisdiction. The award rendered by the single arbitrator shall be final and legally binding on both parties hereto. The prevailing party shall be entitled to the payment of the arbitration fees.
- a.If any portion of this Agreement shall be held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the other provisions hereof, and to this extent, the provisions of this Agreement are to be and shall be deemed severable. If any party hereto incurs any legal fees, whether or not action is instituted to enforce the terms of this Agreement or to recover damages or injunctive relief for breach of this Agreement, it is agreed that the successful or prevailing parties shall be entitled to reasonable attorney fees and other costs in addition to any other relief to which it or they may be entitled.
- b.This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between all parties and supersedes all previous understandings, agreements, communications and representations, whether written or oral, concerning the discussions by and between the parties hereto.
- c.Submitter hereby assigns for the term of this agreement to Publisher, all of his Intellectual Property rights in the Content.